Great shirt, print quality look's just like the Pic. 99% of people love it the other 1% not so much, but that's OK I live in America and recognize they have freedom of speech/ expression just like me.
Fits right and i get all sorts of compliments.
Right size. Great quality. Timely delivery. :skin-tone-2:
Shirts great brings up the conversation and most everybody remembers the piainter